Jr. Project Manager
Guild is fast growing! Our approach is to deliver a system that is tailored to our client’s method of operation, as opposed to competing products that offer little flexibility in how the association can operate. We are passionate about creating a streamlined, user-friendly product – and our clients are loving it.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Project Manager to assist with the planning, implementation and organization of ongoing projects. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing their career in project management and have strong knowledge of the tech industry. This is an opportunity for growth and professional development as you will be coached and mentored by a seasoned Project Manager.
- Working closely with the web development team to complete tasks
- Assisting with planning, implementation and organization of multiple projects
- Administrative work, such as creating and maintaining documents when required.
- Ensure projects remain on task and run smoothly
- 1-3 years of related or transferable working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant, related field (Computer Science, Business) or/ IT Diploma with equivalent working experience.
- Proven experience working on projects in a SaaS environment
- Full lifecycle experience working in an Agile scrum environment, especially product refining, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Certification as a Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner considered an asset
- Proficiency with Atlassian products, especially JIRA and Confluence
- Project Development Experience
Risk management experience in project management