Jr. Project Manager
Are you looking to jumpstart your career and put your skills to practice? Are you up for a challenge in an innovative, growing industry that will test your ability to manage multiple projects? If you answered yes, keep reading! We are currently recruiting for a Jr. Project Manager to join our growing team of passionate professionals! The successful candidate will be tech savvy and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
We are Guild Software Inc, a Dartmouth based company that offers a cloud-based member management solution to our incredible clients, and now it’s time to scale and improve our already proven application! We are fast growing and have recently upgraded to a beautiful new office and our team of talented professionals has doubled over the past year.
Working closely with the web development team to complete tasks
Assisting with planning, implementation and organization of multiple projects
Administrative work, such as creating and maintaining documents when required.
Ensure projects remain on task and run smoothly
- 1-3 years of related or transferable working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant, related field (Computer Science, Business) or/ IT Diploma with equivalent working experience.
- Proven experience working on projects in a SaaS environment
- Full lifecycle experience working in an Agile scrum environment, especially product refining, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Benefits Plan
- Work life balance
- Casual dress – We want you to be comfortable!
- Modern new office space
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible work hours – We understand you have prior commitments!
- Free onsite parking
Contract length: 6 months
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday (No weekends)