IT Specialist ITSM
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Let’s talk about the team
The primary role of IT Application function is to analyze, design, develops and maintain IT applications based on business requirements across all business functionalities. Key deliverables include using current programming languages and source code to develop, test, debug complex applications and provide post production support within the agreed time, quality, performance and budget constraints. Working closely with key stakeholders, DBAs and system administration to define and document technical specifications and schedule.
Lets Talk about the Role
- You have a developer first mentality with a deep empathy for the challenges of modern software development.
- You have a demonstrated track record of full-lifecycle product development from inception to happy customers.
- You are comfortable presenting your ideas to all levels of management including technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will drive our inner sourcing/open sourcing strategy and help drive ResMed’s developer community in that direction.
- Build and lead our cloud native mindset and drive our architecture towards it.
- Drive product roadmaps and migration plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Bring thought leadership to all facets of our development environment (architecture, process, tools, technologies) and help the company set technical direction.
- Collaborate across the enterprise to drive consensus and understanding.
- A supportive environment that focuses on people development and best practices.
- Opportunity to design, influence and be innovative.
- Work with global teams and share new ideas.
- Be supported both inside and outside of the work environment.
- The opportunity to build something meaningful and seeing a direct impact on people’s lives.
Let’s talk about you
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years of professional software development experience.
- 8+ years of experience in public cloud (AWS) in building services using cloud native technologies including Kubernetes, Docker, serverless, etc.
- Demonstrate deep experience in rethinking/reimagining existing product/platform architectures as they migrate to the cloud. This includes decomposing monoliths, scalability, resiliency, observability, and security.
- Ability to articulate and implement a vision while inspiring our large developer community to join forces.
- A commitment to growing and mentoring talent with the goal of building a world class development culture.
With a 30 year history of innovation as a global leader in health technology, at ResMed we know that good ideas can come from anywhere. Innovation and imagination aren’t just something we aspire to, they are integral to the way we work. We work hard to provide the opportunity for every employee to do amazing things every day as we shape the future together. Come play!
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!