IT Recruitment Specialist
Location: Dartmouth, NS, Moncton, NB, Mississauga, ON or Montreal, QC
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Canadian owned Business and Systems Integrator. MOBIA serves our clients and the Canadian market with five business units: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Hybrid Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. MOBIA has operated in Canada for over 37 years’ and developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our clients achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently seeking an experienced IT Recruitment Specialist to join our Employee Development and Human Resources Teams. In a rapidly growing company, the Recruiter plays a strategic role in helping us attract and retain people that are great team members, excellent fits for our company culture, and great at what they do.
This role will be responsible for efficient execution of the recruitment process for many of the new roles for MOBIA. If successful, you will:
- Actively source candidates for IT consultant roles through active social platforms, networks, and other mediums
- Find / attract full-time and contract-based candidates for our IT teams by multiple means, i.e., databases, social media, etc.
- Consult with and advise hiring managers and technical leads on job market trends
- Vet potential candidates for technical experience in many different IT disciplines and work with technical leads where needed
- Full cycle recruitment activities with focused candidate pools including existing contractor database and employee referrals
- Work with recruitment team on hiring for other positions as needed
- Other duties as required
Skills / Qualifications:
- High level of proficiency and experience recruiting for IT roles such as: Senior Cloud Consultants, Software Developers, RedHat Consultants (Openshift, Openstack), Network Engineers, and Dev Ops professionals
- Experience with Active Recruiting methods is required
- Experience with RF Engineering or other technical wireless telecommunications roles is an asset
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual in French and English an asset
- Ability to travel within Canada to MOBIA offices and to meet with specialized candidates in person when required
- Additional experience in other areas Human
- Resources, including compensation management, is considered an asset
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Top Growing Companies since 2021.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package as well as company paid training, career development and company events for fun and community contribution. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.