Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We do this by providing the right software, services, and support to break down barriers and transform businesses.
We are one of Canada’s top Sage and SAP Partners and our customers are backed by a robust Managed IT Services practice through our iSupport solution, growing their competitive advantage. We form trusted and long-term relationships with clients, driving business value through innovation and productivity.
Our people are empowered to do the right thing in service of our clients. Sound interesting? Want to be a part of it? We are currently seeking IT Consultants to join our teams in Halifax, NS and Moncton, NB.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day IT support for a large and diverse client base remotely and via site visits.
- Working directly with clients to gather and document requirements relating to their internal systems, networks, and applications.
- Designing optimal technical solutions to meet client requirements and specifications.
- Responding to service requests in designated response time and maintaining records in our ticketing system.
- Working closely with team members to resolve client issues and requests.
- Supporting internal and external sales efforts as required.
- Rigorously following existing procedures and best practices, as well as contributing to the development and refinement of such procedures.
We are seeking candidates that will bring the following skills and experience:
- Relevant post-secondary education coupled with 3-5 years of complementary experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to take action and execute.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure in the small/medium business space including Active Directory permissions, security, desktops, firewalls, and peripheral equipment such as printers and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of cloud-based offerings from industry leaders such as Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, desktop, and VMware virtualized server environments
- Excellent verbal communication skills and listening skills in order to correspond with clients, diagnose issues, resolve problems, and correspond with team players.
- Experience using and managing remote monitoring and alerting systems.
Work With Us
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate, and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca.