ISMS Implementer / IT Technical Writer
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Let’s talk about the team and you:
Our DHT IT team is looking for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) writer that will work with the global DHT team to understand and define procedures impacted ResMed’s transition into AWS. Within this role you will be a natural problem solver with pride and personal interest in what you do. You will have come from an environment where you built and managed large and complex distribution production infrastructure consisting of thousands of service endpoints.
Our goal is to be innovative and efficient while embodying a passion for the end-user in everything we do. It is about being agile and building compelling business partnerships while utilizing state-of-the-art technology solutions.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
Our team is nimble. To be part of our team, you will need to walk with confidence, have convictions, and be willing to think outside of the box. To be successful on our team, you must have a never-quit attitude, be skilled in collaboration, and have a little bit of swagger.
We practice candor and expect open communication. Collaborate with project stakeholders and multidisciplinary cross-functional teams to implement deployment strategies for existing and new types of services.
You will be responsible for:
- Building process to actively improve Active Directory
- Work closely with local area contacts to identify information security control processes and associated ownership
- Understand and be able to implement all aspects of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Create and maintain ISMS documentation specific to each implementation
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to ResMed Active Directory and Okta environment
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documentation, including software and systems, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation and catalog for internal and/or external use.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent “look and feel.”
Let’s talk about Qualification & Experience
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent in a related field, technology or communications.
- 5 or more years of experience in technical communication role, preferably in a software environment.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, pride in workmanship, and dedication to accuracy and quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work independently in a team-oriented, collaborative and global environment.
- You will bring with you a flexible attitude and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Your goal is to bring a positive attitude and help build a solution-oriented environment
Let’s talk about what you can expect:
- A supportive environment that focuses on people development and best practices
- Opportunity to design, influence and be innovative
- Work with global teams and share new ideas
- Be supported both inside and outside of the work environment
- The opportunity to build something meaningful and see a direct positive impact on people’s lives
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!