Under the authority of the Technical Publications and Proposal Manager, the IETM System Architect plays a key role in designing and developing IETM outputs for delivery to the customer and end-user. You will work closely with the Technical Publications team to produce IETMs.
- Support technical publications, CMS, IETM output, and relating software by utilizing problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Collaborate to create strategic initiatives to design, code, and test software used to create IETMs and deliverables.
- Configure and track user environments for technical publication-related software.
- Update and support in various formats that allow clients to easily access IETM content via a graphical user interface.
- Technical Writing as required.
- Programmer Analyst
- Internet Solutions Developer
- In-depth knowledge of IETMs and requirements
- Knowledge of Technical Publications Standards (AG-006 and S1000D)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare or similar programs
- Proficient in MS Suite