Hospitality – Informatica ETL Developer / Lead
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an Informatica ETL Developer / Lead to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The candidate for this role must be located within a commutable distance to our office located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. This role will temporarily work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic until otherwise determined.
This is a role in our Data Architecture Development Team, responsible for defining technical solutions for new projects and implementation of the same involving Data warehouse, 3rd party data integration, data cleansing based on business rules using ETL (Informatica, MDM, IDQ). This role will partner with architects, technical leads, development teams to understand the entire data services ecosystem and providing a solution approach and implementing the same.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Participate in planning, implementation of solutions and transformation programs from legacy system to a cloud-based system
- Work with the team on Analysis, High level and low-level design for solutions using ETL or ELT based solutions and DB services in RDS
- Work closely with the architect and engineers to design systems that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements and service level requirements
- Work closely with offshore team on end-to-end SDLC life cycle from analysis till warranty completion
- Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services
- Own deliverables related to design, implementation, and testing
- Own Sprint tasks and drive the Pod team towards the goal while understanding the change and release process defined by the client
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Informatica ETL, Informatica Power Center and Informatica Data Quality, Oracle DW
- Minimum of 10 years in related technical work experience in the implementation of complex, large scale, enterprise-wide projects including analysis, design, core development and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with Informatica MDM tool is good to have
- Should be able to understand the scope of the work and ask for clarifications
- Should have advance SQL skills. Including complex PL/SQL coding skills
- Should be able to navigate Unix scripts and create code as required for the project
- Should have prior experience working with Dimensional models, and understand data warehousing concepts
- Experience in AWS managed databases such as Redshift and DynamoDB
- Knowledge of reporting tools is plus
- Handling of the large data warehouse from performance and scalability
- Knowledge of Agile is plus