Healthcare – Clinical Service Desk / Helpdesk Associate
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Associate to join our Clinical Service Desk team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The candidate for this role must be located within a commutable distance to our office located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. This role will temporarily work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic, but will be expected to return to office once Covid restrictions are lifted.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- This position will be a part of our Provider Clinical Service Desk, as an agent primarily handling inbound customer calls.
- This is a call center environment in which we support our customers 24x7x365.
- All candidates will have to be shift flexible. Shift work is required including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Responds to incidents regarding the clinical aspects of various clinical applications such as Epic, Cerner, McKesson and Meditech. Incidents may include, but are not limited to: workflow issues, application errors, user access, and functionality
- As needed, this position would also assist with clinical troubleshooting, including EMR requests submitted via e-mail, Web, and voice mails; examples include master files and category list modifications, smart lists, text, note support, etc.
- Tracking and documenting the appropriate comments, and close or escalate the incident tickets and related issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for driving resolution of incidents on a 24/7 desk
- Minimum of 4 years of service desk / helpdesk experience or equivalent combination of education and technical troubleshooting experience
- Minimum of 1 yearof experience in a call center environment
- Minimum of 1 year of technical troubleshooting experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following EMR applications – Epic, Cerner, McKesson,Meditech,etc.
- 2+ years technical / clinical care delivery experience
- Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clinicians and colleagues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.