As the ideal candidate you are a creative thinker and develop a strong connection to your clients brands! You have a playful design sense, and can communicate your ideas through sketches and outlines. Using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) is second nature to you, and you love learning new skills. You’re efficient and flexible and easily adapt to changing priorities in this fast-paced environment.
What You’ll do
- Graphic Design for a variety of projects including logos, packaging, web design, social media and digital marketing.
- Stay current on market and consumer trends in design.
- Be a key member in project brainstorms, creative concept development, brand conceptualization all the way to implementation. The projects vary from initial development to working within an already established brand guidelines.
Who Would be a Good Fit
To be successful as a graphic designer you should keep up to date with the latest techniques and marketing strategies or trends. Ultimately, a top-performing Graphic Designer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase viewer engagement. You will become a key member of our marketing team! It will be important to be organized and have the ability to handle multiple client files at a time.
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator Skills
- Logo Design and Packaging Design experience
- Illustration skills considered a strong asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas verbally as well as through prototypes and sketches
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Photography Skills consider a strong asset
Please provide 5-6 examples of your graphic design work along with your resume. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative Graphic Designer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you. The role is full-time, and we offer competitive wages to be negotiated based on experience.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 3 weeks vacation
- Work from home/ Office split schedule