Manager – Cloud Accounting Services
You know those big cities that still feel like small towns? Where everyone’s friendly and helps each other out? That’s like Grant Thornton. Except here we’re all professionals and there isn’t a mayor or a general store. What we’re trying to say is that we’re a large and growing professional services firm that still feels like a community. We employ over 2500 people across Canada, and we truly care about our colleagues, our clients and the communities where we work and live. That’s what’s most important to us. We’re building a thriving organization that’s purpose driven and still want to remember what your favourite milkshake flavour is.
As a Manager, Cloud Accounting Services your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing a wide range of cloud accounting technology implementations
- Research complex accounting and industry KPI information to advise clients
- Analyze and review custom integrated cloud accounting data flows
- Proven ability to manage client relationships
- Maximize engagement profitability and effectively utilize engagement resources
- Analyze and review management reports, GST/HST reports, payroll filings etc.
- Supervise, lead and mentor a cloud accounting team to ensure that client expectations are clearly communicated
- Actively contribute to the execution of the Firm’s strategy
- Contribute to new business development by understanding all of Grant Thornton services
- Participate in the coaching and performance management process of the practice by conducting timely performance reviews, providing ongoing feedback and training to develop team members
Be Grant Thornton
If you’re a bit like us, you’re driven to connect with how others are feeling and thinking. Here we walk in others’ shoes before taking action. Just imagine being part of a team that puts “we before me”, where flexibility is a mindset, and where you trust your colleagues to have your back. At Grant Thornton, you’ll work with inspiring leaders who support your development, both personally and professionally. This is a place where your insatiable curiosity enables you to think, see and hear from a variety of perspectives, a place where every day is different and having the courage to grow is part of who you are. And when all this comes together, well that’s when the magic happens!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we live our purple every day? Read our colleagues’ stories at www.discoveryourpurple.ca
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Manager, Cloud Accounting Services? Like the colour purple? Great. Here’s a few more boxes we’re also hoping you can tick:
- A passion for technology and innovative thinking
- CPA Designation required
- 6+ years accounting related experience
- QuickBooks, ProAdvisor or Xero experience an asset
- Experience with cloud-based payroll, payment processing and CRMs preferred
- Experience leading a team
- Superior technical expertise in accounting, both privately held business and publically listed company experience considered an asset
- Strong management skills, especially in areas of scheduling, organizing, supervising and collaborating across teams
At Grant Thornton, we’re focused on making a difference in the lives of our clients, our colleagues and our communities. That’s our purpose. Or, as we like to say, living our purple.