Global Marketing Manager– Strategic Accounts
Introhive is looking for a Global Marketing Manager – Strategic Accounts to join our growing Demand Generation team. If you are an experienced Account Based Marketer with a passion for crafting hyper-personalized campaigns to secure some of the world’s biggest logos, we want to hear from you!
Reporting into the Director of Marketing Operations along with a team of other driven and collaborative marketing managers, this role can be effectively filled remotely in North America or near one of our Atlantic Canadian offices.
What to Expect:
Your primary responsibility will be growing demand from Introhive’s strategic account targets, which are Introhive’s VIP accounts worth $800k+. Your innovative campaigns will drive brand awareness, create more qualified leads, and develop global champions within these accounts, effectively driving bigger, faster deals.
Given the hyper-personalized strategy, you will need to diligently research your targets, study the market, and understand how to stand out from the competition. Through your research, you will determine the best channels, messaging, and positioning to test for each account. This role requires a leadership mentality – someone who not only creates the strategy, but also rolls up their sleeves to successfully run it.
But, you won’t be alone. Our marketing team is a close-knit group of collaborators who support each other’s ideas and efforts along the way. We subscribe to the “fail fast, learn faster” mentality, giving you the freedom to test, to try, to fail – and share your lessons learned with the broader group. This is how we pursue excellence.
You will have access to many marketing channels to drive your goals, including but not limited to: email marketing, direct mail, paid social and search, organic social media, trade shows and conference, hosted events, search engine optimization, website, and partner co-marketing.
And we can’t forget the world-class tech stack that will support your programs, which includes Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, Unbounce, Vidyard, Sendoso, Outreach, and more.
To be successful, you will effectively manage your budget, tech stack, and marketing mix to grow demand with your top targeted accounts. You will use buyer intent data to prioritize accounts, and fearlessly lead your Account Based strategy to success. You will track, analyze, and report your KPI’s, and present insights and lessons learned to your colleagues and senior leadership.
In return, your efforts will directly impact Introhive’s brand awareness, lead generation, and revenue growth from our global Strategic targets.
This is a rare opportunity to own a high-priority strategy from start to finish. If you’re a self-made leader with Account Based Marketing experience, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Introhive’s 1:1 Account Based Marketing strategy and activation plan for VIP named accounts, and fully align strategy with revenue growth objectives.
- Innovate and run integrated marketing campaigns that educate, nurture, and excite prospects within strategic accounts. Build champions.
- Create and rigorously test Account Based Marketing strategies to grow demand with Introhive’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) accounts, and effectively use buyer intent data to inform account prioritization.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance across relevant KPIs and present insights learned from each campaign
- Own, track, and manage a Strategic Marketing budget.
- Be a key stakeholder for the sales and marketing leadership teams.
- Work collaboratively across marketing, partner, and sales to align targets, messaging, channels and calls to action to create a seamless experience for buyers.
- Become an internal subject matter expert for 1:1 personalized campaigns.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, especially for B2B or SaaS companies
- 5+ years of marketing and or project management experience
- Experience with Account Based Marketing strategies such as creating landing pages or creating introductory content for unique revenue generating opportunities
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills: G- Suite with proficiency in Excel (or Sheets) and PowerPoint (or Slides)
- CRM experience. We use Salesforce, so any experience here is preferred
- Experience with Hubspot, including lead scoring, lead generation, email marketing, landing page creation, and other
- Project management tools experience, preferably with Asana
What You Can Expect from Us:
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups, Technology, Youth and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards for the last three years running.
What’s In It for You:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed !