Global Insider Risk Program Director
The Corporate Program Director is responsible for leading the development, implementation and on-going management of CGI’s Global Insider Risk program, which includes policies and procedures to protect the organization against the risks from insiders. This strategic role will define the strategy and approach to instill an Insider Risk culture at CGI and, to stay abreast of emerging threats to evolve CGI insider risk program effectively. The Program Director will be responsible for collaborating with Strategic Business Units, Global Functions and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment, operational standards, program effectiveness and cost efficiency.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Program Leadership and Management
• Develop well-structured plans from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines and milestones.
• Initiate and set goals for programs based on the organization’s strategic objectives.
• Planning and managing program budget, business case development.
• Strong leadership with management experience.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills – lead large group discussion, facilitate team collaboration.
• Create and nurture effective communication within the organization.
Strategic Approach and Roadmap
• Collaborate with global stakeholders to design and recommend a global strategy and roadmap for managing Insider Risk in manner which promotes effectiveness, standardization and optimizes enterprise-wise spend.
• Define and evolve the global policies, standards and controls to support the strategies.
• Provide a global, holistic view of insider threat risk posture, KPI and global spend.
• Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of best practices, threat environments and technology evolution.
Subject Matter Expert
• Insider Risk frameworks including policies, working group protocols, UAM tools, supporting technologies and other operational controls required by a global organization to effectively implement and manage an Insider Risk program.
• Demonstrated ability effectively collaborate with Global Security Operations Center and other stakeholders to support the Insider Risk program.
• Familiarity with IT incident management procedures and the appropriate level of coordination and integration between Insider Risk and incident management.
• Deep knowledge of investigative principles, protocols and the ability to lead and/or coach complex and sensitive investigations in a global environment.
• Experience mentoring and training stakeholders and ability to assist Strategic Business Units Mentor with understanding program requirements, conducting gap assessments and developing and executing implementation plans.
• Familiarity with ASIS/SHRM WVPI.1-2011 and ability to support local Security Business Partners with subject matter expertise on violence risk assessments, contemporary methods and tools, and risk management plans.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
• A minimum of ten (10) years in security roles related including insider threat, particularly in a large corporate environment.
• Relevant certifications strongly preferred: Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM), Insider Threat Vulnerability Assessor (ITVA), Insider Threat Program Evaluator (ITPE) and/or Certified Threat Manager (CTM).
• Skill leader with excellent understanding of Insider Threat concepts and the implementation of those concepts in complex environments.
• Investigations and/or Counter Intelligence experience.
• Experience with and understanding of workplace violence prevention methodologies, contemporary methods and tools, violence risk assessments, and risk management plans preferred but not required.
• Good knowledge of IT security.
• Experience in IT and business consulting services industries, including data center environments, preferred.
• Excellent analytical, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate and manage relationships with global partners and varying levels of management.
• Ability to communicate security and business risk to a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.