Full-Stack Web Developer (LearningLogics)
Are you a software professional that enjoys creating solutions that customers love? Do you thrive on seeing projects from concept to delivery? Do you like working in smaller teams and seeing the entire solution? Then we have a position for you.
Our development team is growing, and we are looking for a strong developer who has a passion for developing high-quality eLearning products.
- Work with our core development team to plan, design, code, test, and deliver our web-based eLearning products.
- Build sophisticated, highly interactive, API driven web applications from the ground up for desktop and mobile using popular frameworks
- Write clear, concise, well tested code and deploy it rapidly and iteratively.
- Connect with various applications and data sources to integrate data and functionality.
- Provide design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions in an Agile environment.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Analyze, diagnose, debug, execute, maintain and document test cases/software problems
- A University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a combination of education and previous experience would be considered.
- Experience working with the following languages: CSS, SQL, HTML & HTML5
- Strong knowledge of a common server-side framework like PHP, Coldfusion, or ASP.NET.
- Strong analytical skills for complex and creative problem solving.
- Strong understanding of standards required to support multiple web browsers/versions and best practices required to get consistent results in both behaviour and layout.
- Self-motivated and strong desire to be part of a team.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Care a lot about product and user experience and is able to think like a user.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada Security Clearance