Full Stack Developer (Hybrid Role)
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Job Title:Full Stack Developer(Hybrid Role)
What is the opportunity?
Strengthen Risk and Capital Regulatory reporting with cutting edge technology, and management controls – with overall objective of improving quality of the data required across organization for regulatory reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing existing data framework, bringing new data sources in, performing data transformations and integrating with the reporting platform.
What will you do?
- Design technical solutions aligned with business requirements and project deliverables including component reusability, data sharing and security.
- Develop code, write unit tests and provide coordination and support for QE testing
- Provide estimates on activities/tasks required to perform design, coding and unit testing
- Co-ordinates and provides input to BA, QE and PM teams
- Complete technical documentation and training material
- Perform performance tuning
- Support production release
What you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as system developer on big data projects
- Possesses a working knowledge of SDLC, Agile delivery methodologies and Dev Ops
- Strong working knowledge of querying data , Python, Hadoop, Containers and Kubernets
- Deadline-driven, results-oriented and a good team player.
Nice to have:
- CCAR and regulatory reporting
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Address: HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Canada
Work hours/week: 37.5
Employment Type: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Pay Type: Salaried
Posted Date: 2022-03-29-07:00
Application Deadline: 2022-08-15-07:00
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.