Full Stack Developer
Location: Halifax, NS, Toronto, ON, Calgary, AB.
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Business Process Optimization, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to work remotely in Canada. For this role, you must have strong communications skills, ability to work independently, ability to perform well under pressure, strong technical aptitude, and a high attention to detail.
- Being flexible to learn and develop skills required to work with a variety of technologies.
- Having an enthusiasm for innovation and helping customers transform using new and innovative technologies.
- Collaborating with senior team of architects, analyst, project managers and developers.
- Writing great code.
- Working directly with our customers to help them succeed.
- Other special projects as required.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Computer Science or related diploma/degree
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience with various languages and technologies on the full stack. Our team has experience implementing with:
- Back-end: PL/SQL – experience building PL/SQL stored procedure/packages.
SQL, Java/ JEE, Tomcat, Maven, Docker
- Experience with Agile techniques
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong drive for customer focused results
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Top Growing Companies since 2021.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package as well as company paid training, career development and company events for fun and community contribution. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.