MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband & Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Field Data Collector in Halifax, NS. In this role you will be responsible for capturing pole and customer premise information pertaining to existing telecom infrastructure in various areas, using a state-of-the-art GIS handheld unit You will be accountable to plan your day efficiently to provide accurate, comprehensive data with an approved set of guidelines back to an administrative resource.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Completion of relevant Post-Secondary Education
- Team player
- Ability to work independently 90% of the time
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Customer Service focused individual that takes pride in delivering high-quality data results
- Proficiency with MS-Office; and the ability to learn new systems and software programs Experience in outside plant engineering is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- You must be willing to do occasional regional travel
- Proactive problem solver with strong listening skills.
- Strong communication and coordination skills to interface with other departments
- Experience in a telecommunications environment an asset
- Experience working with handheld devices, like Trimble or IKE GPS units, is an asset