IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Make an impact with our Digital Solutions team as an Experience Designer. This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers has expertise and delivery depth across customer platforms, applied data & analytics, applications & cloud and business platforms solutions. Regardless of the underpinning technology, our team members understand clients’ unique needs and embrace the possibilities that technology brings to an evolving business landscape. Customer preferences are evolving at a rapid pace. As a trusted advisor you will design to meet those needs, engage customers in expected as well as new ways, gather, secure and organize meaningful insights, translating them into meaningful action, an incredible client experience, improved sustainability and optimized performance while reducing costs and enhancing growth.
ROLE @ MNP
- Consulting with clients and the project team to determine visual design preferences
- Design beautiful, responsive, interfaces for various platforms, including websites, mobile devices, data visualizations, and apps
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes, or screen mock-ups
- Design logos, icon,s and infographics
- Closely collaborate teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Create and organize production assets
- Source images (stock photos and video footage)
- Work with a component library
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Assist in testing software for quality
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses, and industry
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop your technology consulting knowledge
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Mac OS experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience design processes and methods.
- A strong understanding of accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to produce design system/style guide documentation is considered an asset
- Experience working as part of an Agile or Scrum team would be an asset
- Bilingual (French/English) is a bonus
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!