EDI Software Tester
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a EDI Software Tester to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Ability to review and translate Business Requirement Specifications and Technical Design Documents to build test strategy, test cases, and impact analysis
- Ability to creating test plans, writing test cases, performing functional and exploratory testing, effectively communicating statuses, and coordinating meetings
- Define test objectives, plan test activities to meet objectives, and monitor and track progress to plan
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience using various testing methodologies
- Able to define test process for the application and responsible to perform all aspects of testing including manual execution, automated execution, and system performance
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting quality requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Application Lifecycle Management/Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with ALM tool (HP ALM) for test preparation, execution, and defect management.
- Must have Strong Knowledge of configuring, testing, maintaining, and enhancing HIPAA EDI (837, 835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278) transactions and applications
- Strong knowledge of healthcare operations, payer business processes, and/or provider and EDI infrastructures.
- Must have previous experience with HIPAA transaction sets.
- Experience in HIPAA logical mapping and system implementation is preferred.
- Must have Knowledge of Claims, enrollment, and pricing configuration.
- Strong experience with XML and XSLT. Need to be able to map EDI and flat files to XML Schemas and vice versa.
- Experience with XMLSpy a plus.
- Experience with web services testing via Postman or SOAPUI
- Experience creating SQL queries to validate end-to-end testing.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control
- 3+ years experience in creation and interpretation of business specifications and develop Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases, and Execution.
- 3+ years experience with QA Test Management tools and Testing tools, such as ALM, Jira, and Jira Align, etc.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development processes/principles.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Testing, XML, SQL, Technology