The Dutch Content Coordinator must be multidisciplinary, with experience writing digital content for the web with a keen focus on SEO and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key cog in resulta’s content team, you will be responsible for ensuring pages and posts rank for targeted keywords, and to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions. The successful candidate(s) should be a positive self-starter, enthusiastic problem-solver and hands-on leader with a strong sense of accountability to achieve the top goals.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Collaborate with various teams to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Work with existing freelance writers and help expand our list of contributors with the goal of providing readers with the most informative and easy-to-understand content;
- Build content calendars based off a keyword wish list. Strong organizational and planning skills vital to success of this task;
- Construct detailed outline assignments to put freelance writers in the best position to deliver quality work;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content, and plan content to fill those gaps;
- Research and understand the competition.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- The candidate should be fluent in both Dutch and English
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in content marketing;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- Experience with WordPress or Drupal CMS.