Director, Technology Risk
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
The primary role of Information Technology Management function is to lead the management, resourcing and successful operation of Information Technology in ResMed. Key deliverables include providing direction, oversight and leadership to functional, technical and project teams. Ensuring that IT projects undertaken to improve business performance are completed successfully whilst meeting the requirements for budget, business process support and timescale. Recommend standard policies & procedures and evaluate quality of service for IT deliverables.
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
- The primary objective of Information Technology specialization within Information Technology Management Job Family is to develop strategic plans to ensure successful implementation of action plans and objectives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of ResMed, technology, and implications of organization activities.
- Key responsibilities include development and implementation of strategic plans and objectives; overseeing direction and resource allocation decisions to ensure achievement of objectives; leading teams to develop innovative and effective solutions in line with ResMed corporate goals; providing leadership for those involved in the development, design and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions supporting company business processes and technical information systems platforms; delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted.
- Work on mapping a technology vision with the CTO for the broader company.
- Focuses on the development and implementation of strategic and operational objectives that help achieve orgnisational mission. Implements organization strategies through the effective direction and management of employees and resources.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional roles.
- Leads larger number of employees, multiple sub-teams, or large teams with complex or highly technical responsibilities.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 12 years of related experience.
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems, has in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Demonstrated versatility.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!