Digital Sales Assistant
BeResponsive Media is a rapidly expanding digital marketing agency that works with businesses to equip them with digital marketing strategies and tools that work. We ensure our clients see data-driven results with a focus on ROI, so they can stop wasting their marketing budget. We pride ourselves on our collaborative, creative, and fun work environment.
Full-time: You’re a perfect fit for our team if you’re ready to hit the ground running.
Execute Our Sales Plan: Your primary responsibility is to research and move qualified prospects toward becoming new customers of our services.
Education: Certificate/diploma/degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Consistent Communication: Generate and nurture quality leads via targeted communication (email, social media, and phone).
- Research: Research customers that fit our Avatars and uncover potential new lead opportunities.
- Lead Development: Utilize our CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage leads through the sales pipeline.
- Outbound Sales: Implement outbound sales efforts that follow our sales and marketing plan.
- Lead Tracking: Monitor your personal sales activity, revenue generation, and update activity/prospect status.
You have these specific skills in spades:
- Outstanding customer service, timely follow-ups, responses, and outreach to potential clients.
- Experience building and managing a sales pipeline, qualifying, and identifying companies you can prospect.
- Strong administrative and organizational processes.
- Strong communication, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Strong research processes and methodologies.
- Must be reliable, professional, and have a strong sense of responsibility, efficiency and confidentiality related to data collection and analysis.
- Well-developed organizational, time management, and daily planning skills are a must.
Technology & Application Competency: macOS, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, CRM
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel to our corporate office (Bedford, NS)
A typical day at BeResponsive:
There’s no such thing as a typical workday here at BeResponsive. We will plan and schedule your daily and weekly tasks and projects and give you the training and guidance on our processes and systems, but it’ll be up to you to juggle and manage tasks that pop up like:
- Nurturing and staying on top of correspondence with leads
- Progressing leads through the sales pipeline
- Identifying new leads who align with our target customers
- Dealing with last-minute quotes and RFPs
- Networking and building relationships
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
- Fast-paced and ever-changing demands
- Compulsory and slightly obsessive attention to detail (organization matters)
- Sitting in front of a computer most of the day
- Initiative – You want to be a part of a collaborative team that helps our clients be successful by accomplishing their goals.
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills – You can explain complicated things in real-life language without losing your mind or your sense of humour.
- Excellent written communication skills – You can spell and know where to put commas.
- Dependability – You get started on time every morning, and when a deadline needs to be met, you have a do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Organized – We can see the top of your desk, your client and task notes are up-to-date, and your files are correctly organized in Dropbox.
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects
- Paid time off: 2 weeks’ vacation, public holidays, office is closed between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Self-driven annual training budget so you can continue to grow professionally
- Company parties in the summer, winter, and even a few fun events in between
- Engaging, fun, and casual company culture
- Free parking
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
To land this gig:
1. Cover Letter:
- You need to convince us that you resonate with our work ethic, values, and demonstrate that you will add value to our team.
- Help us to see that you are a detail-oriented person or explain why you can do what we need even if you haven’t done it before.
- Send us your résumé at WorkWithUs2022@BeResponsive.ca and make sure it stands out from the boring résumés some of your competitors will be sending.
- Provide us with some references, so we can hear first-hand why we should make you part of our team.