Digital Project Coordinator
The Digital Project Coordinator is critical to the successful delivery of digital projects to Revolve’s clients. As a member of our Digital Team, you would be responsible for coordinating web development projects, communicating effectively between the client and the project team, ensuring quality, and maintaining client satisfaction. Working closely with Revolve’s team of strategists, designers, and developers, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the digital marketing industry.
You’ll be great if you:
- Have 2 years of project coordination experience, preferably in a web, technical or agency environment.
- Are organized, self-motivated and can manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Combine excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to solve problems.
- Have the ability to coordinate activities as part of a cross-functional team.
- Have extraordinary attention to detail.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office and are a quick-study on other online apps and tools.
You’ll be even better if you:
- Were experienced in Agile project management methodology.
- Can use CRM and project management tools like Jira, HubSpot, Function Point, or similar.
- Don’t shy away from talking about web development topics like wireframes, programming languages, databases, browsers, accessibility, etc.
- Have experience using WordPress or other Content Management Software (CMS).
- Have French as a second language
Your days might be spent:
- Coordinating website development projects, including budgets, schedules, tasking, and status reports.
- Identifying and mitigating project risks and issues.
- Managing day-to-day client service activities and ensuring prompt follow up of client requests.
- Able to identify additional revenue opportunities with complementary services, such as SEM, SEO, e-commerce, CRM, and custom apps.
- Assisting with website testing and verification.
- Providing formal or informal training on CMS and site applications, as needed.
- Providing website pre-launch support by coordinating site testing and client approval, domain name registration, and hosting.
- Ensuring that project timesheets are up-to-date and accurate billing instructions are maintained, and working with accounting to invoice clients.
- Helping to document website deployment information, including site inventory, versions, apps, and customizations for warranty and reporting purposes.
- Contributing to our website maintenance and support contract processes, including renewals.