Digital Media Strategist
Who We Are
Revolve is a full-service marketing agency. Based in Atlantic Canada and serving clients nationally, our multitalented team of 40 employees specialize in optimizing all marketing touchpoints of our clients’ businesses. With our roots in brand strategy, we’ve evolved over 35 years to offer a comprehensive suite of services including digital marketing, creative services, marketing strategy and planning, and website development and design. Leveraging data and insights, we take a holistic approach to ensure our clients’ brands show up where, when, and how they should.
We are looking for a Digital Media Strategist who will plan, execute, and report on integrated media campaigns and tactics. Working closely with the media team you will help optimize campaign objectives for our clients.
- Ongoing monitoring, optimization, and reporting of campaigns.
- Working closely with the media planners and search specialist to ensure campaigns are running as planned and optimizing on a continuous basis to ensure client objectives are met.
- Media invoice review and approval.
- Material deadline management/liaising with client service, creative and vendors.
- Media research/general support for campaign planning and buying.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- 3-5 years digital media experience.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or business (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge of SEO and experience with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, and Adwords.
- Experience with posting on Paid Social Platforms.
- This role requires extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to easily learn and utilize new technologies (research, reporting, etc.)
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 per year
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca