Digital Media Strategist
VERB is a digital marketing agency located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our global clients offer the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world’s biggest destinations, resorts, and travel brands—and with our employee travel credit, it’s easy to experience them for yourself. We take a balanced approach to work/life and have fun at the office– or wherever we happen to be working from. We are passionate about exceeding expectations and we thrive on jobs other agencies might find too big, or too difficult, or too fast.
Sound good? Great, here’s who we’re looking for…
We are looking for a Digital Media Strategist who will plan, execute, and report on integrated marketing tactics and integrated marketing campaigns. Working closely with internal teams, they help set the strategic direction of a digital campaign, helping clients increase exposure and optimize business results.
What You’ll Do
- The ongoing monitoring, optimization, and reporting of campaigns
- Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced team environment
- Establishing channel and tactical strategies along the path-to-purchase
- Working directly with clients to present findings and strategy
- Working with creative teams to develop fresh concepts and ideas that drive results
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on digital marketing experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business, or communications (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to connect with creative leads and teams to discuss the connection between creative strategy and paid strategy
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge and basic understanding of SEO
- Interest in researching new channels and methods of paid amplification
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate technical information using everyday language
- Knowledge of current digital trends and standards
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Maintains and stays on top of new developments within the Google AdWords and Google Analytics suite
Our benefits are anything but basic, with vacation time available on day one (not to mention an extra bonus week during the holidays), an annual travel credit (for non-work related travel), and free office snacks and drinks to keep you energized when you’re around.
In addition, we offer the following and are consistently looking for new ways to enhance the benefits we offer to our team:
- 100% premium share option for Group Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision), with a health spending account to top up your claims
- Company matching RRSP program
- Top up for Parental/Pregnancy leave
- Remote and flexible work arrangements
- Transit and fitness discounts
- Recreational sports teams
- Learning and development opportunities with a multitude of resources
- Internal recognition programs
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries to the office
- A farm share program providing fresh fruit and veggies for our team and their families!