Digital Marketing Strategist
Are you passionate about implementing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns across digital platforms? Do you want to help grow Halifax by attracting businesses and people to the city and helping them be successful here? Join the Halifax Partnership’s team and work with a fantastic group of people who love what they do, and the city they do it in.
A bit about the job:
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Communications & Strategic Initiatives, the Digital Marketing Strategist plans, develops and executes the organization’s integrated digital strategy, programs and campaigns, including online advertising, content marketing, web site management, social media, and mobile.
Working closely within the Marketing and Communications team and with internal teams, our agency and in-kind partners, the Strategist helps set the strategic direction of digital campaigns to increase exposure and optimize business results. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Leading the creation of digital marketing and communications strategies (e.g. digital content and website strategies).
- Managing multiple online properties, channels, campaigns and platforms.
- Planning, writing, editing, and publishing digital and communications content (e.g., website and social media content, profiles and success stories, marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, etc.)
- Owning and reporting on digital marketing analytics, metrics, and campaigns with consistent monitoring and analysis to drive data-driven decisions and marketing optimization.
- Managing digital marketing budgets and schedules.
- Managing the integration of the organization’s websites and other digital tools with Salesforce.
- Ensuring all digital initiatives are aligned and integrated with other Partnership communications and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Establishing best practice channel and tactical strategies that attract businesses to Halifax and deepen the relationships we have across the city.
What we’re looking for:
- Our ideal candidate has a post-secondary education in marketing, business, or communications (or equivalent experience.)
- You have 5 – 7 years of marketing and communications experience with direct, hands-on digital marketing experience. You have a proven ability to plan, execute and analyze digital and social media campaigns with demonstrated success in data-driven decision-making and in digital lead generation and conversion.
- Your technical skills include experience with Craft CMS, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook); in depth knowledge of SEO programs (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and demonstrated experience with data analytics reporting; experience with SalesForce and Pardot is considered an asset.
- You bring knowledge of current digital trends and standards and are interested in researching new channels and methods of paid amplification.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills including copy and visual storytelling ability and are highly organized with strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume in confidence by Tuesday, September 7, 2021 https://halifaxpartnership.com/about-us/careers/