Who we are looking for:
Aptitude is looking for an experienced digital marketer to develop and manage strategies that help our clients meet their online objectives. You are a self-motivated person looking for an opportunity that allows you to take a leadership role and thrive on working with multiple projects.
Where we are located:
Our office is in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get inspired with a stunning view of the Bedford Basin every day. Satisfy your cravings at the cafe and farmers market located just two floors down.
Currently remote due to COVID situation. Post-COVID combination of in-office and remote.
What you will do:
- Build long-term relationships with clients. Get to know their objectives and what KPIs matter most to them.
- Plan and implement digital strategies.
- Able to write optimized content for websites.
- Setup, monitor and communicate KPIs that track the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Advise our design and development teams on how to incorporate SEO in everything we do.
What you bring:
- 2+ years experience creating strategic plans
- You know all things Google: Analytics, AdWords, Search Console and DataStudio
- In-depth knowledge of white hat SEO.
- Experience building audiences on social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Able to extract key information from website analytics that can impact future design enhancements.
- Familiar with current website design / UX concepts and how they work to achieve organizational goals.