Diamond Services Engineer, Contractor
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Provide customers with technical support through analytical skills, facilitate new installations, implementations, maintenance, education, and author documentation in support of the customers’ environment.
- Business and technical communication skills are important for interfacing with clients, both at the engineer and management level. Working in a close-knit team environment, as well as organizational ability for multi-tasking and flexibility
- Ensures management of customer expectations and resolution of technical issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting skills on all Check Point products and technical knowledge in industry standard based technologies
Your Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years of relevant TCP/IP networking and Internet Security technology experience.
- Experience with Check Point products.
- Strong Linux/Unix and Windows Server system-level knowledge.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting VPN technologies.
- Experience with TCP/IP and common TCP/UDP protocols at the packet level. Network experience with Windows, UNIX and/or LINUX based Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP , VRRP/HSRP, VoIP (H.323, SIP, MGCP) and working knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF & BGP.
- Experience with Core dump/kernel panic analysis.
- Basic programming skills, with the ability to develop simple UNIX shell scripts (Bash or C Shell).