Are you looking to make an impact across many teams? Excited at the thought of transforming the flows that help these teams deliver their products to production? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a Developer obsessed with efficiency and automation to be part of an autonomous team to deliver services for application teams across Capital Markets. An open-minded individual who is not afraid to fail fast and pivot when needed. An individual who seeks out gaps and challenges to drive efficiency not only for other application teams but also for their own team. Knowledge sharing is key in this respect. As a Developer, you will participate in transforming DevOps for Capital Markets.
What will you do?
- Develop value-add services which integrate with the existing DevOps stack
- Develop CICD pipelines using Python, Groovy and Jenkins
- Coach application teams on how to leverage DevOps offerings
- Champion developer-experience and best practices in conjunction with DevOps to ensure no developer is left behind
- Participate in new tool adoption, POC process and provide recommendations
- Evolve DevOps services beyond current state for application teams
What do you need to succeed?
- An engineer mindset, SDLC experience with production class delivery, strong analytical mindset, communication skills, and sense of ownership / drive
- Experience with application and system design patterns
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile methodologies, ie SCRUM
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Experience using DevOps CICD tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, UrbanCodeDeploy
- Experience with a public cloud technology, ie AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building or supporting distributed applications
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in the know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers