Life At Covers
We’re a top digital media company, with a strong sense of purpose and a belief that success comes from the strength of our team and our culture. When we offer you a place on our team, it comes with a promise (well a few promises, actually):
- We’ll create opportunities for you to grow. We’re a rapidly-growing company so opportunities exist here, and we hold a firm belief that when you grow, we grow.
- Find the freedom to build something. We’ll give you the space to imagine and create, and to build our business and your career at the same time.
- Work alongside the best. Work and learn with people who are the best in their field, and who bring ambition and compassion in equal measure.
- Play hard to work hard. We help you work on what you love and we support your style of working. We fuel creativity with fun and optimism, and always put our culture and values first.
- We take care of each other. We know that you bring your best when you bring your whole self to work. We’re a wholehearted, inclusive team that invests in wellbeing and belonging.
What Matters Most To Us:
We understand that our industry is usually associated with a non-diverse persona. We have created, a workplace and community that brings fun, experience and opportunities for all. We welcome people of any gender, race, colour, religion or belief, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other self-identifying group.
Together we are guided by our values in all that we do. If you’re going to thrive here, fueling with fun, tackling it together, building your game and delivering a great experience will be as meaningful to you as they are to us.
Why You Want This Job
The Delivery Lead is part delivery specialist, and part agile expert/evangelist who works closely with Product Managers and cross-functional teams of Developers, Designers, Editors and experts across SEO, Web Optimization and Analytics.
Together as a team you’ll deliver end to end web and mobile experiences which will reach millions of users across North
America and the world. This could vary from building end
to end websites from scratch, to delivering site re-brand/re-design initiatives on existing builds or delivering new features/widgets for our customers.
This role will be primarily responsible for leading, supporting, and optimizing cross-functional agile teams to efficient and predictable business value-driven delivery, while guiding teams in their evolution of agile principles and practices. In addition to working with agile teams, this role may be responsible for leading the delivery of larger cross departmental initiatives including software development work as well as work in other areas such as marketing, content, commercial, and more.
Halifax / Toronto / Remote