Data Solutions Product Owner
CGI is offering an exciting opportunity as a Data Solutions Product Owner . As a member of CGI’s national practice providing retail banking solutions and services to credit unions, the Data Solutions Product Owner will be joining an experienced and dynamic team of global IT professionals serving CGI financial clients across Canada and the world. CGI offers the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
The Data Solutions Product Owner is responsible for the continued advancement of CGI’s data warehouse and analytics reporting solution. The solution provides financial institutions with the data insights necessary to inform business decisions and enhance operational efficiency. The Data Solution Product Owner is a key influencer and contributor in the design and execution of CGI’s data services strategy. The Data Solution Product Owner also works collaboratively with CGI global teams and directly with clients to to develop and deliver the solution roadmap. The successful candidate requires a strong data architecture background, previous experience as a product owner, and a strong desire to drive and lead the success and evolution of the solution.
- Act as an ambassador for CGI’s data solution and data strategy, working within an agile environment
- Collaborate with CGI data analytics SMEs, emerging technology groups, and key clients to advance and deliver the roadmap
- Enhance the data architecture framework, standards, and principals, including modeling, metadata, security, and reference data
- Implement a strategic data architecture framework that will facilitate the availability, accessibility, quality, and reliability of data across multiple technology data domains
- Direct the integration of data from external and internal systems throughout the ecosystem
- Design ETL processes including collection of source data, data transfer and upload mechanisms
- Collaborate with various teams to maintain appropriate levels of data security and privacy relating to customer data
- Senior level experience acting as product owner for a data warehouse and data analytics products/solutions
- Senior level experience leading a team of talented data-centric technical resources
- Senior level experience in the definition, analysis, implementation of data management related initiatives
- Senior level experience working with cloud based solutions; AWS is preferred
- Senior level experience working with API driven platforms and data architectures
- Senior level communication and presentation capabilities
Nice to Have:
- Possess knowledge of Agile or Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Experience working with Jira, SharePoint
- Financial services experience, specifically in retail banking and/or credit union space
- Information Technology related degrees, diplomas and certifications
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to design and deliver innovative solutions
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Data Analysis
- Data Cleansing
- Data flow analysis
- Data Mapping
- Data Migration
- Data Validation
- Product Owner
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.