Data Management Analyst
Specific Job Description
As a member of the Data Management (DM) team you will be responsible for:
- Providing DM support to data deliverables
- Performing routine duties under Configuration Management (CM) and DM Control
- Verifying incoming and outgoing data between internal and external organizations
- Identifying, logging, storing and tracking deliverable requirements
- Keeping data submittal records for both classified and unclassified information
- Performing audit functions, data analysis and reporting status of document management accounting
- Working with a geographically diverse employee population
- Ensuring received and generated data contains all appropriate classification markings.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Self-Starter, willing to learn new tools and work with a variety of technical and non-technical disciplines
- Ability to pro-actively interface with team members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the willingness to drive the work, as required, to ensure that all tasks/deliveries are completed on-time or ahead of schedule
- Clearance Requirement: A clearance is not required upon hire but the position will require the candidate to obtain and maintain a NATO SECRET clearance.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.