Make an impact on MNP’s Technology team as a Data Architect. Work with tech-savvy problem solvers who embrace digital transformation, and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. You’ll make an impact by designing, developing and maintaining innovative, high-quality solutions that are defining the way MNP does business.
MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our team members are successfully ‘disrupting’ mid-market business practices.
ROLE @ MNP
- Lead the design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex data systems and solutions both on premise as well as in the cloud using Azure/AWS/Google
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence
- Create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures
- Define and manage standards, guidelines and processes to ensure data quality
- Participate in master data management initiatives
- Ensure technology solutions are in alignment with data architecture principles and target state.
- Oversee end-to-end data life cycle management activities
- Work with IT teams, business analysts and data analytics teams to understand data consumers’ needs
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage and analytics.
- Aid the definition of data classifications and data zoning to allow information assets to be immediately identified and proactively managed as more information becomes federated in a digital economy
Skills And Experience
- Proven track record of successful results on leading large-scale information management/transformation programs
- 5+ years experience in a data or information architecture role
- Experience developing reference architecture, principles and standards
- Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs
- Experience in data warehousing, data modelling and/or data analysis
- Good knowledge of data management, data integration and database development techniques
- Experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Teradata)
- Experience with ETL and other business intelligence tools
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams
- Strong skills in coaching, influencing and driving cross-functional teams, and delivering solutions in a complex and dynamic environment