Data Analyst & Content Creator
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that focuses on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content -seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE DOING:
- You will provide internal reporting to the Foundation team to help us make better recommendations to clients.
- You will provide guidance on new features, content, reports, and more, based on the industry and competitors.
- You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and publishing marketing/business data for our new data product.
- You will guide the content team in making strategic decisions about data collection, cleaning, visualizations, and more.
- You will work with freelancers, developers, and other contributors outside the immediate team to produce that content.
- You will be able to take that raw data and turn it into many different types of content, including reports, ebooks, case studies, and videos.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Proven experience as a business data analyst and published content creator.
- Proven ability to effectively collect, clean, and analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Deep experience with Google Sheets, data scraping. and other statistical applications.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Proven ability to take raw data and turn it into interesting insights and compelling content.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, reporting packages, databases & programming.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
CHARACTERISTICS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED:
- Eagerness to learn and a growth mindset
- Natural ability to write interesting content with an analytical tone.
- Experience working under pressure and adapting to changing priorities
- Strong communication and persuasion skills and a customer service orientation.
- Tech-savvy, experience with G Suite apps, HTML, CSS, and other basic programming languages.
$50,000 – $70,000 — dependent upon the skill level of the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Over Everything”.