CWM Operations Specialist
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
CWM Operations Specialist
What is the opportunity?
Our business is looking to bring in new talent which means you have the opportunity showcase your skills and passion for HR. Our Operations Specialists are responsible for the on-boarding and off-boarding activities for contingent labor in North America. With your collaborative skills, you will work with RBC Managers of contingent labor resources in all aspects of a contractor’s assignment activities from off-boarding to on-boarding; inclusive of assignment amendments and extensions. We are also leaning on you to effectively communicate with RBC managers throughout resource assignment while also ensuring successful and timely completion of all assignment activities.
What will you do?
- Assist suppliers with Contractor Onboarding activities, including but not limited to background check and due diligence requirements and first day/first week onboarding activities
- Assist hiring managers with Contractor Onboarding activities, including but not limited to provide guidance for requests of building and systems access, and first day/first week onboarding activities.
- Ensure required background checks are completed and cleared prior to the contractor’s start date
- Liaise with staffing vendors to obtain all required Due Diligence documentation in a timely manner
- Ensure all contract workers in the Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) Program are on boarded, off boarded, extended and / or terminated in Beeline on a timely manner, as per the request and guides managers on operational steps to complete activities in the system as required
- Follow up and escalation of aging action items with various stakeholders – RBC managers, suppliers
- Assist CWM team with various tasks and special projects as required, e.g. Audit and Compliance activities, User Acceptance Testing
- Hold meetings with key vendors as required to review and address resource onboarding and off-boarding activities/issues and other operational items
What do you need to succeed?
- 1-2 years of experience in a HR or operational or administrative function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite applications (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel)
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence with excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
Nice to Have
- Ability to handle issue resolution and escalation
- Adaptable to changing requirements and environments quickly
- Keen business acumen and organizational awareness
- Knowledge of CWM systems, such as Beeline
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater scopes of work
- Address: HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Canada
- City: CAN-NS-BEDFORD
- Country: Canada
- Work hours/week: 37.5
- Employment Type: Full time
- Platform: Human Resources
- Job Type: Regular
- Pay Type: Salaried
- Posted Date: 2022-06-16-07:00
- Application Deadline: 2022-07-01-07:00
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.