Customer Success Representative
At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
A Customer Success Rep Level 1 – Technical Specialist handles supporting customer relationships by deep diving into the technical issues they may face regarding the app and our integrations. Their job is to work with customers to ensure they are fully integrated/utilizing the services they receive. Through feature requests, they also identify where we can improve the product. CSR TS are also responsible for internal support to other departments.
Proposify is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia; but this is a remote position and we are welcoming applications across Canada.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Providing excellent customer support: Understand how to efficiently respond to customers via email, chat, and phone/screen share, and keep a high customer retention rate
- Technical proficiency including understanding how software and browsers work
- A deep understanding of the integrations Proposify offers to assist in setup and troubleshooting errors.
- Be a product expert: Offer internal support to other departments via slack and other means of communication
- Documenting customer interactions: Report to Bug and product squads on common bugs, UX questions, and requests.
- Documenting internal/external processes for staff and customers.
- Managing bug tickets and customer resolution responses
- Communicate with Sales / CSMs for potential upgrade opportunities with new and current customers.
- Documenting all activities for new accounts into Catalyst and or Salesforce to track activities for future reference
What we’ll love about you:
- Recent experience in a similar role;
- Technical proficiency including understanding how software and browsers work, ideally with a design or development problem solving background;
- Love talking with people;
- Clear and concise communicator in both verbal and written mediums;
- A deep empathy for customers experiencing problems, and the ability to respond appropriately;
- Experience working in a startup or tech company would be an asset.
What you’ll love about us:
While Proposify world headquarters is in Halifax, Nova Scotia, we are a 100% remote company with employees working from all over the world. We’ve invested in all of the systems and tools that make remote work enjoyable, productive, and connected.
People feel empowered to do their best work and test out ideas. They don’t just ask ‘Why?’ but try ‘Why not?’ We are a team that embraces the new, the maybe, the unknown because we know that’s where growth lies; just beyond our comfort zone, just beyond what the experts say, and way beyond the way- we’ve-always-done-things.
Everyone is a leader in their role and has the autonomy and responsibility to contribute, to change, and to challenge. We don’t care how many hours people work, we care about the quality and impact of their work.
We get shit done. We get shit done fast. We are not a static company; we are moving forward and continually evolving to make things better for our business and the businesses of our customers.
We have flex hours so employees can design their day to work when they’re most productive, and allow for time each day to spend with family and friends, take advantage of nice weather, focus on wellness, and pursue their hobbies and passions.
Some of our benefits include:
- Company provided and paid health benefits from the day you start.
- RRSP matching program from the day you start with no resting period.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start; paid sick leave; personal days; company wide end of year break.
- Brightpass (free online fitness and wellness courses).
- Flexible working hours.