At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
We are searching for a Customer Growth Representative to focus on growing new and existing business in our SMB segment. By prospecting, communicating value, and closing deals in your territory, your success will play an integral role in building revenue and our business!
Join a team that is invested in your future, that provides training, coaching, and career path development. Your voice matters and we want to hear it. Our Revenue team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are curious and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow, and accelerate your career.
Proposify is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia; but this is a remote position and we are welcoming applications across Canada.
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Manage a high volume of opportunities (12-15 at a time) from prospecting to closed, won.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Develop your sales fundamentals through our sales academy program.
Skills and qualifications you’ll bring:
- 1+ years of experience in a competitive, fast-paced customer-facing role
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career
- Self-learner and a kick starter
- A knack for learning fast and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Bonus points if you have experience using a sales methodology
- Extra bonus points for previous experience using Salesforce CRM, sales engagement technology, and other modern sales tools
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our mission is to make every deal a closed deal. By improving the control and visibility of their proposal process, sales teams can close more deals, faster. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best solution for businesses around the world.
- Company provided and paid health benefits from the day you start.
- RRSP matching program from the day you start with no resting period.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start; paid sick leave; personal days; companywide end of year break.
- Brightpass (free online fitness and wellness courses).
- Monthly team building events during work hours.
- Flexible working hours.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.