The Salesforce CPQ Specialist will be responsible for configuring, customizing and maintaining client instances of Salesforce by:
- Working directly with both team members and clients on projects
- Acting as the in-house Salesforce CPQ expert
- Providing best practice recommendation to team members and clients
- Keeping abreast of changes in the Salesforce ecosystem
CloudKettle strongly believes in the “clicks before code” mantra. Customization and configuration will primarily be declarative (Developers are available when coding is required), but an understanding of coding aspects of Salesforce like Apex, Lightning web components is an asset.
The successful candidate will work closely with other team members, as well as vendors and clients to ensure we prepare our partner’s orgs for growth and ensure the stability of their Salesforce ecosystems, including 3rd party integrations. The ideal candidate will have a combination of Salesforce platform experience, business analyst insight, some technical capabilities, and a solid understanding of core business processes.
The Salesforce CPQ Specialist provides the day-to-day management of Salesforce ecosystems for CloudKettle clients by fulfilling the following:
- Help develop and document Salesforce CPQ best practices, processes and procedures to help grow the CPQ practice at CloudKettle
- Understand client needs and assist in translating their business requirements and processes into customized system functionality
- Diving deep into our clients’ business process requirements, and configuring Salesforce CPQ to deliver value, solve process inefficiencies, and create all-around fantastic solutions.
- Using non-CPQ Salesforce functionality and solutions like DocuSign to improve the overall health and performance of orgs
- Work with team members and stakeholders to drive efficiency for clients through business process automation, AppExchange installations, and 3rd party integrations
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assisting clients with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of CPQ
- Collaborating with your talented colleagues as a true partner.
- Creating new and better ways to deliver value to our clients.
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give recommendations
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- 2 years of Salesforce CPQ experience
- 3 years of Salesforce configuration experience
- 1 year of experience building quote-to-cash solutions
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification
- Other Salesforce Consultant level certifications are an asset
- A strong understanding of the declarative aspects of Salesforce
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Functional knowledge of 3rd party applications that integrate with CPQ such as DocuSign and S-Docs
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
- Generous Paid Time Off plan including Vacation, Personal, and Holiday time