Research & Development – Bedford, NS – Fully Remote
A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Conversion Analyst is a key member of the Conversion team in the R&D Department. You will work closely with “hands-on” web properties managers, Sales, Design, Data Analysts and Development stakeholders. Success in this role means you continuously accelerate the velocity, and amplify the value, of our performance optimization & experimentation lifecycle by applying your technical CRO skills to coordinate and execute A/B/n, MV, Redirect, Personalization experiments. You’ll play an active role throughout the experimentation lifecycle from ideation, to documentation & setup, execution & monitoring, analyzing & reporting, and finally communicating the impacts of your success across multiple B2C websites and lines of business. If you are a thinker, a doer, and a creative problem solver this may be the dynamic challenge you’ve been waiting for.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Facilitate and execute A/B/n, redirect, multivariate, and personalization/segmented targeting experimentation across multiple client web properties to increase knowledge related to user satisfaction and business performance;
- Contribute to the development, execution and alignment of the annual conversion roadmap for web properties;
- Monitor and document on cross-channel, multi-touchpoint metrics to measure and improve the success (conversion) rates for the first purchase journey across multiple client websites for reusable knowledge;
- Create test results and recommendation reports & presentations;
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence & Product on deriving data-led insights via sales and web analytics such as traffic variances, interactions & goal completions, audience segments & cohort definitions;
- Support the R&D team in generating new types of actionable, evidence-based insights and ideas to help creative, content, and technical teams succeed;
- Interpret top-down strategy and develop tactics for execution;
- Assist with the analysis of sales and web data, gather key insights for optimizing advertiser placements and performance as well as Landing page as a whole;
- Support the creation of conversion processes and methods for socializing, cross-pollinating and scaling the deployment of best practice learnings across different stakeholder groups, departments, and lines of business.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Marketing, Business Admin, or relevant education, or equivalent experience;
- 1+ year working in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX or other comparable experience, preferably in a B2C context;
- Experience or familiarity with CRO tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Unbounce, Hotjar, Adobe and/or Google Analytics or other similar landing page, A/B/n testing platforms an asset;
- You know your way around WordPress & Drupal;
- Understanding or willingness to learn basic HTML, CSS, and JS;
- Ability to understand and work with the unique needs and perspectives of designers, developers and writers and to “meet people where they’re at”;
- Experience with or ability to learn Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Query Report a big asset;
- Familiarity with or experience working in affiliate marketing will set you apart.
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.