Content Manager (Poker)
A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
The Content Manager (Poker) will spend their time developing and building world-class content and growing engagement in digital environments. You are an experienced writer, editor and manager who is constantly working to improve and deliver to meet the commercial goals of the business. As the Content Manager you will need to be an excellent manager of people who emphasizes putting team members in positions to succeed in their roles. You will collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders from the Product, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, Development and Creative Services departments to grow your website properties and execute on tactical plans.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Devise, build and manage a roadmap of content requirements for web properties;
- Leverage and collaborate with multi-departmental resources to guide and oversee execution of content production;
- Provide specialized expertise to team and project in order to achieve tactical-level plans for keyword rankings and organic traffic targets;
- Find opportunities to optimize parallel production within team, and drive incremental conversion;
- Track and exploit new features and products across platforms to create compelling, innovative content-oriented campaigns;
- Manage production timelines and delivery schedules while working with vendors to ensure deadlines are met;
- Manage the creation and production of creative content and sponsorship materials;
- Execute the delivery process and oversee quality control for all creative content materials to ensure creative intention and clearances are adhered to and maintained;
- Monitor site visibility from organic search and the position tracking of keywords;
- Manage your team’s time; accurate projections of how long a given project will take for your team to complete;
- Ability to adjust and course correct on yearly plans as needed;
- Report on team productivity by task and content action;
- Lead Jira sprint planning
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience managing content for brands or publishers;
- In-depth knowledge of poker and poker industry;
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- Experience managing content teams;
- Background in working with and managing agencies;
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs to inform strategic decisions regarding the team’s efforts;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong editorial judgment, writing skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Creative mindset, intellectually curious and interested in illuminating strategy in accessible, clever ways;
- Working understanding of WordPress, Drupal, and basic HTML;
- Comfortable using Google Analytics and Search Console;
- Experience working with international writers in multiple languages;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.