Content – Bedford, NS – Fully Remote
A little bit about us:
Proudly Nova Scotian, fiercely world-class. We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We’re a cohesive team of more than 160 skilled marketing & technology experts whose passions and expertise have made us a worldwide industry leader.
We’re on a hyper-growth track to global success, while still maintaining the atmosphere of a small company. Challenge yourself wherever you are in your career and join us at the crossroads of innovation and results! If you’re looking for accelerated opportunities where you can feel empowered to grow, learn, and contribute, join us today.
Is this role right for you:
Reporting to the Content Team Lead, the Content Coordinator is a multidisciplinary role with a focus on digital content writing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other forms of content marketing to drive engagement with an industry-leading affiliate website portfolio. As a key contributor in resulta’s Content team, the Content Coordinator is responsible for ensuring pages and posts successfully rank for targeted keywords to attract and engage customers and drive consumer actions. Working in tandem with the Content team and other internal stakeholders, the Content Coordinator works to improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business.
What we want you to own in this role:
- Effectively collaborate with the larger Content team to produce new content for existing and/or new web properties;
- Work with existing freelance writers and contractors to support in the expansion of contributor lists with the goal of providing readers with the most informative and easy-to-understand content;
- Leverage organizational skills to build content calendars based off a keyword wish list of varying sizes and frequency;
- Construct detailed outline assignments to put freelance writers in the best position to deliver quality work;
- Update, optimize, improve existing evergreen content;
- Collaborate and follow best practices to craft the best possible SEO pages for websites;
- Identify gaps in content and develop content to fill those gaps;
- Effectively use all resources at hand to meet tight deadlines;
- Research and understand the competition as it relates to content development.
A little bit about you and your qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience directly in the field;
- Previous experience in an SEO-related role, understanding principles of creating content for maximizing SEO;
- Previous experience working in online marketing;
- An affinity for creating versatile subject matter or affiliate marketing;
- Ability to learn new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments;
- Proven experience with professional writing; proper grammar and spelling is a must.
- Understand the concept of “User Intent” and how to satisfy it in the digital space considered an asset;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush considered an asset;
- Experience with WordPress CMS is considered an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Equipment you need to thrive in your role
- We invest in our employees through various career development programs
- Unlimited sick days, enhanced flexible work hours, and an annual fitness allowance
- 3 weeks annual vacation time, with extra vacation time accrued annually
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your family– including 100% employer-paid coverage for Health and Dental benefits
- Generous Maternity Leave Top-Up program
- Group RSP with matching employer contributions
- A beautiful waterfront view with an in-office gym, office bar, and whole lot more!
#Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!
More about us:
Our current obsession? Creating an inclusive workplace community that encourages innovative thinking and supports meaningful growth.
Our superpower? We don’t just hire top talent; we cultivate visionaries with entrepreneurial spirits and a ‘can-do’ attitude. We’re not just do-ers, we’re motivators, collaborators, and high performers who work hard, and play harder.
How do we conduct business? We put our people and culture above everything. We’re collaborators who are dedicated to the success and enrichment of our employees, and understand the importance of disconnecting, and balancing work with our personal lives.