NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cobol Developer (with Life & Annuity Domain Exp) to join our team Remotely.
The role can be filled remotely from Canada.
- Build a thorough understanding of the client’s Life and Annuity business, Integration and process needs. – Participate in requirement gathering and design discussions with clients.
- Understand the Business Requirements and provide estimates for in-scope work.
- Work with the project management team on the project schedule.
- Act as Life and Annuity SME in the development team.
- Creation of Technical Specifications based on Business specifications.
- Create a flexible technical design that is scalable and reusable.
- Work closely with Client, Business Analysts & other IT departments while providing technical solutions.
- Work with peer developers, guide them for queries and review the Unit Test results.
- Assisting in production incidents.
- Promote teamwork and a culture of accountability.
- Co-Ordinate with onshore and offshore resources and guide team members as required.
- Work with the QA team for regression testing defects and support user acceptance testing.
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- 7+ Years of experience in programming & debugging using COBOL, JCL, VSAM and CICS technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in the Life Insurance & Annuity domain including multiple product lines.