Cloud Operations Specialist (Multiple Opportunities Available Across Canada)
Putting people first, every day
BDO Lixar, brings 20+ years of experience providing end-to-end technology and modern workplace solutions in data & AI, cloud & cyber, and business & customer-facing applications. Our team of 500 technology professionals is expanding our data-driven services from coast-to-coast and beyond, to help our clients adapt, adopt, and grow.
BDO Lixar is an award-winning Cloud Software Reseller, and is looking for individuals within Canada who are passionate in one or more areas, including Microsoft Software Licensing, Cloud Technology, Cloud Sales, Procurement, Finance Operations, Project Management, and Cloud Engineering to work in a high growth setting and join the BDO Consulting Cloud team.
Your growth and development are important to your future, and we strive toward aligning individuals to focus on strengths and to develop skills to overcome weaknesses.
Your experience and education
We are currently hiring across multiple strategic areas of focus;
- You have completed a post-secondary program (College or University)
- You enjoy improving, automating, creating, and taking ownership of business processes
- You have meticulous attention to detail and provide excellent quality of work
- Ability to work with multiple data sources and software systems
Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Microsoft Excel
Licensing, Presales, Project Management, and other –
- You have completed a post-secondary program with a passion for Technology (College or University)
- You love working with people and helping our customers achieve their goals
- You want to be a knowledgeable expert in your domain
- You desire to have experience in Sales:
- Cloud and/or Software Licensing
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Technical or Functional Presales
- You have completed your undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Math, IT Management or have a proven track record with a passion for technology
- Experience implementing technology with a client focus
- Experience working with hyperscale cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) or SaaS (Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or other SaaS)
- Demonstrating a passion for Cloud technology/services and an interest in developing your expertise in the area
Requirements for all areas of focus
- You have 1-2 years of combined work experience (this could be through co-op or internship work)
- You are passionate about cloud technology and have a willingness to learn new technologies
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to prioritize with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and variable workload
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to work in a hybrid environment
- You can work well with limited supervision in a geo-dispersed team across multiple time zones
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Our people-first approach to talent has earned us a spot among Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2022. This recognition is a milestone we’re thrilled to add to our collection of awards for both experienced and student talent experiences.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
- We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
- We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market-leading personal time off policy. We’re committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed without barriers. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, equity, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Hybrid new normal: As a hybrid workplace, all BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and remotely unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place. To protect the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities, we require all partners and employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated in order to enter a BDO office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine due to medical reasons or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation.