Client Solutions Manager, Small Business
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper.We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a Client Solutions Manager will be taking the lead in delivering tailored Insurance solutions to our Small Business clientele. Working with both new and existing clientele, you will manage the full insurance cycle from new business quoting, to processing renewals!
How You Will Affect the Business
- Intake of new clientele, analyzing client risk profiles, marketing, providing quotes and binding thereby.
- Supporting a designated portfolio of Commercial Clientele, playing the lead role in business retention and continually building upon customer relationships.
- Accurate and timely delivery of renewals, taking the necessary steps in placing coverage required by the client, re-marketing when required, adhering to binding authority set out by carriers.
- Working towards growing existing book of business through upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Handle day-to-day client inquiries and policy servicing.
- Acting to keep current with insurance markets and changing coverages within the industry, including participate in insurer networking events.
What Will Make You Successful
- You are highly solutions oriented, always exceeding expectations through your resourceful and innovative approach with clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you to develop deep relationships with clients and build synergy with colleagues quickly. People love working with you, and you with them!
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out the best in you. You’re always able to prioritize effectively which allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Always maintaining a keen eye for detail comes easy and is key part of what has made you successful in your past roles.
- Highly tech-savvy, with the ability to learn new systems, tools and processes with ease.
Education and Experience
- Secondary School Diploma required, College or University Degree strongly preferred.
- 1 year of Commercial Insurance experience required.
- Active and in good standing Broker License required.
- CAIB, CIP, CRM or other relevant certifications/designations highly preferred.
- Knowledge of EPIC considered an asset.
What We Can Offer You
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits plans. We offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the relevant Human Rights Code and Accessibility legislation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.