Client Solutions Manager, Commercial Mid-Market
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As Client Solutions Manager you will be working directly with our commercial clients in delivering the world-class customer service Gallagher is so well known for. This means guiding clients through their policy renewals, handling policy changes, resolving billing issues and interfacing with insurers.
- Supporting a designated portfolio of Commercial Clientele, playing the lead role in business retention and continually building upon customer relationships.
- Review accounts at renewal, taking the necessary steps in placing coverage required by the client, re-marketing when required, adhering to binding authority set out by carriers.
- Respond to client inquiries quickly and efficiently, maintaining the quick turnaround time for any actions required on behalf of the client.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities, driving the creation of quality leads, working with Account Executives in binding the client.
- Consistently acting to upgrade insurance market knowledge, keeping abreast of new products and policy changes.
- Work with Account Executives on cross-selling opportunities and accessing resources within Gallagher
What Makes You Successful
- Being solution oriented has always allowed you to offer clients the most resourceful and innovative solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you to develop deep relationships with clients and build synergy with colleagues quickly. People love working with you, and you with them!
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out the best in you. You’re always able to prioritize effectively which allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Always maintaining a keen eye for detail comes easy and is key part of what has made you successful in your past roles.
- Highly tech-savvy, with an ability to learn new systems, tools and processes.
Education & Experience
- Secondary School Diploma required, College or University Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of Commercial Insurance Brokering experience required, ideally within the Surety segment.
- Active and in good standing broker’s License required.
- CAIB, CIP, CIM or other relevant certifications/designations strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of EPIC considered an asset.
Location & Work Environment
This role is ideally based in any one of our Antigonish, New Glasgow or Halifax offices and will offer a mixed in-office / remote work flexibility.
What We Can Offer You
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits plans. We offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more
We love to have fun and cultivate an enjoyable working environment. We have an active social club along with a service recognition program which ensures we share and celebrate the successes of our employees along with rewarding our employees for their achievements. We offer a diverse learning environment that challenges you to build on your strengths and to create new ones. We provide career pathing and advancement opportunities for our hard-working and dedicated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the relevant Human Rights and Accessibility legislation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Client Service/Account Management
Primary Location Canada-Nova Scotia-Antigonish Canada-Nova Scotia-Halifax, Canada-Nova Scotia, Canada-Nova Scotia-New Glasgow
Organization GGB – Canada
Job Level Individual Contributor