Senior RPA Developer
This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it!
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology services firm, and still growing!
We’re expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
We are seeking a Senior RPA Developer to help our Life Sciences client automate their business processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Modelling and developing out robotic processes during the project development stage
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages and application/automation development
- Development experience across multiple areas and with RPA technologies (UiPath)
- Experience with source control and CI/CD practices, e.g. GitHub, BitBucket
- Ability to work with client and offshore teams in a DevOps and Agile manner
- Understanding of RPA technologies, solutions, and underlying IT services
- Comfort utilizing Jira or similar tool to manage work in sprints or Kanban boards
Required Level of Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral and comprehension communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility, self-motivated, and has the ability to give and receive feedback
- Ability to working effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Able to multitask effectively
- Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member