At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 77,500 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team within CGI’s Atlantic Business Unit. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals.
We Are Looking For Great People Who Want To
- Be challenged technically
- Go to the next level in their career
- Join a team of elite professionals
- Work with our client in a fast-paced, highly technical and demanding environment
- Grow and be recognized for excellence and innovation
In addition to technical excellence, we are looking for candidates with strong and confident communication skills. You must be able to articulate a complex technical solution to a range of audience members in a clear and concise manner; the candidate needs to be comfortable working closely with both clients and internal teams.
You will be providing your technical expertise to ensure all our environments are being cost-effectively operated and managed by providing strong technical leadership in deployment, administration, and day-to-day operational activities. The Network Administrator is responsible for supporting and enhancing production and test banking environments, monitoring of systems health and performance, fulfillment of routine system maintenance/administration activities and special projects.
To be successful in this role we expect the successful candidate to have most of the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in a Network Administration position or related experience
- Strong experience in TCP/IP, routing, networking and balancing
- Experience with the administration and management of various Layer 3 protocols and concepts
- Internal and External dynamic routing protocols (e.g., OSPF/BGP)
- Redundant Routing Protocols (HSRP/VRRP)
- Experience managing Firewalls, Switches, Routers, and Load Balancers
- Prior experience with Cisco switches, Check Point firewalls and F5 Load Balancers is an advantage
- Firewall Filter/Policy implementation and Access Control Lists
- Understanding of MPLS networking
- Experience monitoring network infrastructure
- Experience evaluating and piloting new technologies to optimize network infrastructure
- CCNA/CCNP certification is an advantage
- Comfortable interacting with various levels of management and end-users
- Highly motivated and strong desire for continuous learning
- Strong customer service orientation
- Adept at effectively dealing with multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines
- Well versed in incident, problem and change control management processes
- Develop, implement, and improve daily operational procedures and business continuity plans
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical support On-call (as part of a rotation)