C++ Software Application Developer
We are developing custom hardware, firmware, and software, to power our flagship product, the Ossiview Middle Ear Imaging System (www.audiopticsmedical.com). Audioptics runs a lean development team and seeks technical team members with diverse skill sets that can contribute on multiple fronts.
Besides working with our amazing team, we offer a few other perks!
- We encourage a healthy work/life balance
- Company-paid extended healthcare benefits
- Option to participate in our employee stock option plan
- Paid annual vacation and sick leave
- Regular team-building events and workshops
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated C++ Software Application Developer whose skills and personality will strengthen our software development team and compliment our company culture. You are motivated, a strong team player, not afraid to take initiative, and you take pride in the work you do.
The C++ Software Application Developer will contribute to the design, implementation, and testing of the software user interface that runs the Ossiview Middle Ear Imaging system. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to take on an integral role in the software team, with a diverse set of responsibilities that include:
- UI mock-up
- verification testing
- user testing
The successful candidate will play a vital role in communicating with users and will use their feedback to refine the user experience for the best possible functionality and user satisfaction.
- Modern C++ (C++17 and up)
- SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Object-Oriented design
- Test- driven development methodologies
- Creating and modifying resources necessary for UI/UX experience
- Demonstrating knowledge of relational database design in MySQL and/or SQLite
- Familiarity with AWS/cloud storage technologies
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science -or- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Computer Engineering
New graduates welcome to apply, preference will be given to applicants with 2+ years’ experience in UI/UX development
Preference will be given to applicants who can start immediately.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter