Join our Global Technology Operations Team!
Are you motivated by a fast paced work environment collaborating with a dynamic team, working closely with our internal and external clients?
These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. We have opportunities to match and we’re committed to growing you personally and professionally.
We are looking for talented Functional Analysts to join our Service Management practice. Be responsible for analyzing processes, act as a link between users and the technical teams.
Join CGI and work with a company that has been awarded Great Place to Work in Canada for 2022!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Perform functional analysis/preparing files
- Participated in and understand all aspects of functionality testing execution
- Carrying out strategic planning for information systems
- Implementing, reviewing and optimizing functional processes
- Familiar with complex systems integration
- Developing user guides and technical documents
- Translating business requirements into technical objectives for development teams
- Implementing company-wide solutions for analyzing data and producing reports as required
- Analyzing data provided from internal and external sources
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree related to the industry and 7 years+ of relevant experience.
- Experience in:
- Managing business processes and requirements
- Facilitation of workshops
- Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills, rigor and dynamism
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong sense of autonomy and organization
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English is preferred, not required
- Team player, initiative and excellent business communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work initiatives
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.