Business Sys. Analysis Specialist
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Sys. Analysis Specialist to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the client to achieve business objectives.
- Provide a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for improvements to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Provide proven expertise in business analysis to project teams that may be comprised of client personnel, Sierra Systems staff, and other business and IT professionals.
- Prepare project deliverables in accordance with best practices in business analysis and established project quality criteria.
- Apply professional knowledge, experience and best practices to enable the project team to achieve project objectives.
- Prepare and present recommendations to client executives and senior managers, internal and external stakeholders, and NTT DATA management.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate must have a health background
- Experience working with a citizen facing application is regarded as a strength
- Experience working with the Infoway project is considered an asset.
- Commitment to excellence, self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, and a consultative approach
- University degree or college diploma relevant to business analysis or equivalent education and experience. CBAP certification is a strong asset.
- Minimum eight years in the IT industry with a minimum of six years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in applying business analysis best practices (BABOK).
- Proven analytical and leadership skills in projects delivering IT-based business solutions.
- Proven ability to support the team and help where/when needed – a hands-on approach.
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
- Experience building strong working relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and presentation capabilities, combined with consensus-building skills.
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex environment.